Thursday 9 April 2015

Current Favourites #1



I've been wanting to do a monthly favourites for a while but by time I get around to do them Its always half way through the month so I haven't bothered. Plus I don't change products I use much so I would never be able to do one every month so thought I just show you what i'm loving in general at the moment and and do a few more in the future whenever I feel like it so I've always got new and exciting stuff to show you :)

Lemon Green Tea - I'm really liking this at the moment. I'm trying to cut down on drinking calories so when I've had enough of water I've been replacing juices and fizzy drinks with this :)

Cadburys mini eggs - easters just been and these are my all time easter favourites 

Dead Sea Spa Magic Delicate Boosting Mask - This makes my skin feel and look so fresh! I've done a review here if you'd like to check it out :)

Cotton Pads - This is such a boring favourite. But I usually use the small cotton balls to take my makeup off and I didn't like it because I'd have to use so many. But I only have to use one of these which is so much easier.

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation - I've been using this everyday for about a month now and its really light and long lasting. I've got a review planned to come so look out for that :)

Barry M in Copa Cabana - I just love the colour and Its perfect for summer. I've got a post written here about it.

Sunglasses - I've really wanted a pair of round sunglasses, but most of the ones I've found are really small and don't suit my face. But I found these in Primark and There so perfect. There will most likely be pictures of me waring them in a post soon as I've badly taken them off this week.

Got2b Spray Mousse - As my hair is quite long It can get weighed down and look a bit flat. This mousse as really helped lifting my hair at the roots and also lasts a few days.

Traceless Hair Ring - I didn't understand how these would work so I wasn't sure about buying them, but I just went for it. They actually work! I don't think they look that attractive so wouldn't wear them in the day but there perfect for me for sleeping in and wake up with no kinks :)

I hope you enjoyed my post :) let me no what your favourite product of the moment is??

2 comments:

  1. My favourite product of the moment (apart from minieggs of course) is coconut oil. I'm using it for makeup removal, moisturising my face, moisturising my body, cooking and oil pulling (for teeth whitening) its brilliant!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I really want to try coconut oil. Heard its really good but have never got round to trying it out xx

      Delete