Monday 23 March 2015

Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask Review


I brought the Dead Sea Spa Magic Delicate Boosting Mask recently and have been loving it so much, so I thought I'd share my experience with you all today :)

The texture is so creamy, which makes it so much easier to apply and you don't need to apply a lot of product, which I liked.

Once the mask is ready to be removed, It doesn't dry much, so its really quick and easy to remove. I find other ones take so long to scrub off it just ends up irritating my skin. But this one is so gentile and I can feel what its done for my skin as I wash it off.

This product hydrates my skin so well. It really brightens it up and I can really notice the difference. It makes my skin feel really awake and it looks a lot clear and less patchy. I've only just recently started using face masks, but this one I am so impressed with. I would definitely recommend it.

I brought this product from Debenhams for only £7.95, which isn't to bad as I think this bottle is likely to last a while. II would love to try more of there products, as this has such a good effect on my skin. If anyone has tried any of there products before, let me know what you thought? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment