Friday 29 January 2016

INIKA Makeup Review

For chirstmas (which feels like forever ago now) I got this makeup set from a brand called Inikahttp://www.inika.co.uk. I was really excited to try them out and hoping to love them as they are organic and vegan. I have been trying them out ever since I got them and wanted to tell you what I thought.

I got the nurture discovery gift set which includes a primer, foundation, powder brush and powder and then I got a highlighter and another primer separately.

inika

Pure Primer - I'm not sure about this unfortunately. I tried this and my normal primer with the foundation and it just wasn't as good as my normal one. Didnt stop it from going patchy throughout the day. 

Liquid Mineral Foundation - I think this looks very natural. Its very light but my only negative it doesn't seem to work layering it up. It tends to go a bit patchy. I do like it though but I'm going to stick with using it on my good skin days.

Foundation Powder - its a very light powder and again leaves a natural look. It's slightly glittery though which I thought was a surprise and they are a natural brand. It's quite subtle but if your not to into it you probably wouldn't like this one.

Kabuki Brush - I love this because it's really thick! I like to use it to buff my foundation into my skin.

Light Reflecting Highlighter Cream - this is my favourite! I love the gold shimmery colour and it goes really well with my skin tone.

inika

I hope you enjoyed this review! I hadn't heard of this brand before I got this and will definitely hunt down some more product to give a go.

Have you tried with brand before? let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment