Tuesday 5 January 2016

Go To Winter Makeup Look

I think I have my winter makeup look on point at the moment so today I wanted to share it with you. I no that sounded pretty big headed but I'm just so In love with this look and I think it suits me so well. I'm loving dark lipstick at the moment and I've never had the guts to wear it until a couple of months ago. But I'm loving this dark red a lot and it goes so well with winged eyeliner.


Go to products

Foundation - INIKA Truly Organic Liquid Foundation

Highlighter - INIKA Light Reflect Highlighting Cream

Eyeshadows - Benefit Longwear Power Eyeshadow in Call My Buff, Nude Swings and Taupe It Off 

Eyeliner - Soap and Glory Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen

Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Eyebrows - Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit

Lips - MAC Paramount 

Adore Me is a sexy lingerie company and they do some gorgeous underwear to match your party look this winter. So make sure you have a look at there website.

Let me know what your favourite goto product is for the winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment