Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Christmas Tag


I was just thinking that I haven't done a tag in so long! So when I started seeing lots of christmas tags I wanted to give one ago. My first ever blog post which was almost a year ago now was a christmas tag. Its so cringe looking at it as things have changed a lot. If you'd like to have a look you can check it out here.

1. What's your favourite thing about this time of the year?


My favourite thing about this time of year is the build up to christmas. I love doing all the christmasy things like getting the tree and presents.


2. What's your favourite Winter/Christmas drink?


I'm not massively into festive drinks. We always have Bucks Fizz on christmas day though and I love it!!


3. What is your go to place of clothing during winter?


My favourite shops don't really change over winter to be honest. I love New Look, H&M and ASOS.


4. What are your top 3 Christmas songs?


This was so much more difficult than I thought it would be! But these are my top three;


Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas is you

Wizzard - I wish it could be christmas everyday

5. What do you want for Christmas this year?


I have trainers and Mac lipstick on my christmas list this year.


6. How do you usually celebrate Christmas?


We always spend christmas at home with my family. My grandad and uncle always come for dinner and we play games in the evening.



7. Do you have a favourite Christmas movie? Which one? 


I don't think I have seen as many christmas films as I should have. My favourite is Home Alone even though I only saw it last year.

8. What is your favourite Christmas dish? 

My favourite part of christmas dinner is the yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes 

9. What cosmetics can't you live without during winter?

Red Lipsticks!! My favourite is Rimmel London in 01


10. Giving or receiving presents? Why?


I love giving presents. I am really bad at buying for other people though but I love when I finally find something that someone will love.


11. What are your favourite Christmas colour?


I love that you can get away with glittery golds and silvers.


12. What are your New Year's resolutions?


I want to travel a bit next year. I haven't got any plans set yet but I have a million ideas so am excited to look into it.



I hope you have enjoyed this post. If you have done a christmas tag leave a link down below as I'd love to read your answers. Or if you haven't done one yet you can give this one ago :)

Let me know what your favourite thing about christmas is?

Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment