Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Makeup Look


I hope everyone had a good christmas! I got so much new makeup that I had to play with so I thought I would show you the makeup look I went for. I Haven't gone for a smokey eye in so long and I even added some purple in there. Which I haven't done in much longer. I kind of liked it. I was a bit weary when I opened the purple up but I think I can make it work occasionally for nights out. I think most of what I'm wearing I got for christmas so there will probably be lots of makeup posts coming up in the next few weeks.

Face

INIKA - Truly Organic Pure Primer 
INIKA - Truly Organic Liquid Foundation
MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer 
INIKA - Mineral Foundation 
Benefit - Hoola Bronzer
INIKA - Light Reflecting Highlighting Cream

Eyes 

MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Smoke Screen
MUA Merged Trio Eyeshadow - Theatrics 
MAC 0 Zoom to Fast Black Lash
MAC - Black Eyeliner
Collection - Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit

Lips

MAC - Velvet Teddy

Let me know what you think of the purple?

Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment