Thursday 19 November 2015

The Nudes Maybelline Pallet


I've had a new makeup favourite recently and it's The Nudes Maybelline eye shadow pallet. I love it so much as its so versatile and really good quality so I thought I would do a review for you today.

The thing that attracted me to this pallet was how wearable these colours are for me. There all neutral colours and I have been able to incorporate them all into my everyday look. There is a good mix of matte and shimmery shades which you can create a lot of looks with and its easy to use them for the day or night.

This pallet is only £9.99 from boots which I thought was really cheap for the quality of the pallet. All the shades are really pigmented and long-lasting. I was really surprised at how good this was and is definitely my new favourite drugstore pallet.

Have you tried the Nudes Maybelline Eye Shadow Pallet? If you haven't I would 100% recommend you try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment