Monday 5 October 2015

Top 5: Drugstore makeup products


Hello, I thought today I would share with you my top 5 favourite drugstore makeup products. I've always been a big fan of drugstore products but recently I've been purchasing a lot more high end makeup, even though there are great cheaper products out there. These are some of the products I couldn't live without. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - This is my favourite mascara. Its so lengthening and give my lashes so much volume.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - I have used this for as long as I can remember and I will continue to do so. Its got great coverage and keep my face really matte.

Rimmel London wake Me Up Foundation - I love this because its got great coverage, looks very natural and brightening. 

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen - I love pen eyeliners because I find them so easy to apply but they always dry out so quickly but this one has lasted ages and still going strong.

Bourjoi Rouge Edition Velvet in Beau Brun - These are really long lasting and I love the colour. Check out my review on it here

Let me know what your favourite drugstore products are?


No comments:

Post a Comment