Friday 14 August 2015

August Birchbox


Since last months Birchbox was my first and came in a bag, this is my first actual box and its so cute! I was expecting it to be a little bigger which I'm not sure why but it just adds to the cuteness. The patten is gorgeous and the bag!!!! This was worth the money before I even opened it! I liked the stickers as well but I'm not sure if I will use them or not. Can we talk about this bag some more! I can't wait to find a reason to reuse it :) Anyway let get into the box, I have used everything once so have my first impressions on the products as well.



BioNike Defence Tolerance Essential Cleansing Water - £12.20

I wasn't a fan of this. I used it to try and take of my makeup it didn't really take it off, not as much as my makeup remover did anyway. I feel like when you rub it in to your face it just soaks it in and doesn't wipe off. It just wasn't working for me.

Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo - £13.95

I did really like this. I really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair. It looked so really soft and healthy. I think it will last a while to as you only need to use it once a month. I would buy it again after I have run out.

Illamasqua Hydra Veil - £32

I have used this once and fell in love with it straight away, which is rare for me with skin care. It made my skin look so glowy. Its also one of the only products that I've thought it a lot better than the products I'm already using. I am only thinking about buying this one once its done as its so expensive.



Benefit High Beam - £19.50

I have never used a highlighter before so this is completely new to me. I like it a lot as it makes my skin look really glowy. I thought that as its liquid it would be harder blend in but its really easy and makes my skin look more dewy.

Laura Mercier Kohl eye pencil in Black violet - £17.50

I got this out and wasn't sure what to do with it. I have never really been a fan of colour on my eyes. I have tried it though and its quite waxy which I found quite hard to apply but it has lasted really well. It hasn't smudged at all not even on the waterline. My only problem now is how do I make this look good on my face? if anyone has any suggestion let me no because I have no idea how to use colour.

Rituals Rice scrub - £10

I really liked this. Its a really gentle exfoliator but it still feels like its doing something to your skin. It made my skin so soft and smooth after using it. I would love to buy this in full size once I've finished.

Overall I really liked this box and preferred it much more to last months. I would buy 4 out of  the 6 products in full size and am already trying to convince myself out of some of them otherwise its going to be an expensive month :) I'm really impressed with birch box so far and am loving the wide range of products you get.

Whats your favourite product that you've received in this months birchbox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment