Friday 3 July 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask First Impressions Review




I have recently brought The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask and thought I would share my experience with it with you today.

It's a really creamy texture which makes it easy to apply. I like that its a pot as I find a waste a lot less that the ones in a tube. The colour is a lovely bright green which I love because it reminds me of when I was little and people used to wear them in films and it was like OMG! does anyone know what I mean aha.

You leave this mask on for 10-15 minutes and it doesn't dry, so Is really easy and clean to wash off. I did notice a difference after taking it off. My skin looked a bit clearer and all the redness had gone down. My skin was a bit dry but after doing my normal skincare routine it is now back to normal.

It says on the packaging 'breakouts are minimised with regular use' So I am looking forward to seeing if this makes a difference in the long run. 

After using it for the first time I do really like it and would recommend it for people with blemished skin. It is only £10 and you use very little product each so I think its likely to last quite a while and is great value for money.

Let me know what your favourite face mask is? I'm loving trying new ones out at the moment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha omg yes I know what you mean about the films! Great memories of my youth ;)

    This sounds great though :)
    I love 'love lettuce' from lush! It's amazing!

    Tania // www.teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha glad someone does!! :)

      Ah will have to give that one a go x

      Delete