Monday 16 February 2015

Vidal Sassoon Salonist - Part 1



I'm excited to tell you all about a project that I am apart of. I have been selected, along with 3000 people, to try and review the new Vidal Sassoon Salonist hair dye. I'm going to try one of these hair dyes and review in a separate post, but I thought I'd give a little intro into how I received them and what I'm going to being doing in the next few weeks.

Savvy Circle is a community on Supersavvyme who get to try out new products before they hit the shelfs over an 8 week period. Your job is to try the product and spread the word is anyway you want to, from telling your friends or by just posting a comment on line. They really value your opinions. If your interested in signing up for anything similar in the future, All you have to do is make a supersavvyme account, and then keep your eyes peeled on there website for projects there running.

The project that I'm taking part in at the moment is for Vidal Sassoon Salonist. It was sent it to me in some gorgeous packaging and I received 4 boxes of hair dye, so I can use one my self and give the others to my friends. I also got a hair towel and an information back about the brand and the project.

I really enjoyed doing the last project I did with them and am looking forward to giving this one ago, I realise this isn't the most interesting post and i'm not actually reviewing anything but I really wanted to explain what this was about before reviewing it properly. I would really recommend to anyone to have a look at this website, as if there doing a product that will be of interest to you, I think it would be really worth ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment