Thursday 1 January 2015

Bucket List 2015



Happy new year everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great night last night and aren't feeling to rough today :) I thought I'd kick off the year by doing a bucket list of things I'd like to do in 2015. I've never really done one of these before by I really enjoy seeing what other people want to achieve and then seeing at the end of the year how it goes, so I really wanted to give it a try :)

1. Get a job - I'd love to get another summer job, I only finished my last one a couple a months ago and I'm missing the money :)

2. Redecorate my room - I'll be commuting to uni next year so I'd like to revamp my room as I've barely lived in it for two years.

3. Be healthy - I'd like to work on regularly eating healthy and exercising. I'm ok now but i kind of have stages of being good and not being good so would like to try and keep it consistent.

4. Do something for charity - I'd like to do something where I have to raise money for charity, I don't have any ideas what this will be for yet. Properly a run or something.

5. Get 100 followers - I've only just started blogging but I would like to start posting regularly and for it to grow.

6. Travel to a country that I've never traveled to before - I love traveling to different places and I'd like to add another country to my list.

7. Push myself to do something thats outside my comfort zone and try new things - I know this is vague but I'd like to try out new things. I used to volunteer a lot at festivals and plays so would really like to get back into it.

8. I want to try and keep a scrap book - I vaguely attempt this every year but I'm gonna really try this year because I love taking photos and looking back on memories.

9. Get a tattoo - I've wanted one for a while and really want to get it done.

I hope everyone ones had a good year and hope this ones going to be even better. Let me no in the comments below what you'd like to do this year :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope 2015 is already treating you well. :) These are great goals and I wish you the best of luck with them xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete